Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's going to be a busy week next week

There's a lot on in mobile world next week. First off, there's November's Mobile Monday event at Google's offices in London where we'll be talking about trends in mobile and I'm on a panel of fellow mobilists, Tom Hume from Future Platforms, Ajit Jaokar and Paul Goode from m:metrics. If you're not already on the list, I doubt you'll get in as it's over subscribed. However, I'm sure someone will be blogging about it and I expect some of it will be podcast too.

If it's statistics you're after, then I recommend you sign up for one of the m:metrics web briefings next week. They're doing two on consumption of mobile content - one on Monday focusing on the EU and one on Tuesday focusing on the USA. It's free to sign up.

Then Wednesday, I'm hotfooting it to Budapest (I think it will be chilly if London weather is anything to go by) to World Telemedia where I'm going to be talking on Friday about mobile and print media.

Oh, and in between, I have the day job to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.