Thursday, February 01, 2007

Global Peers Awards 2007 finalists announced

Rudy, over at MoMoBarcelona, is doing a great job of organising the 1st Global Peer Awards which is happening on Monday 11th February in Barcelona alongside 3GSM. Unfortunately, my flight gets in too late to join the event but I'm sure it will be just as good without me there!

The British finalist is Reporo, which is great news as I think they have a good chance of winning with a proven customer base of 100,00 or so already and a mobile business model in action. Check out the other finalists on the MoMoBarcelona blog and check out the different companies involved. And if you*are* going to be in Barcelona on the Monday, then it's worth checking out the Awards event and take some notes for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.