Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Japanese do mobile content for women so well

so it's not a huge surprise that women use the mobile internet more than men. Some recent examples of female specific stuff you might want to check out are:

Create Nail Art on the go - where you can design art for your nails, and I guess try and get a nail bar to replicate it for you, or maybe it's just for fun. I can't imagine Nails Inc going for this - mind you they've just started sending me emails again having been silent since summer 2002 - the reason I know this is because I signed up after meeting Thea, the founder, and that was in the summer of 2002. I kid you not! Still, at least you can get 20% off services in February with this voucher.

Lose weight with the GPS enabled Beauty Walker mobile application from Bandai. I'm guessing it's a mix of pedometer and calorie counter. And I expect this appeals to both sexes, but with a name like 'beauty walker' probably veers more towards the female contingent.

Or just get yourself a very blinged-up Swarowski crystal covered handset courtesy of DoCoMo.

More on Japanese mobile usage over at Jan's Wireless World Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.