Sunday, June 05, 2005

A podcast about mobile marketing


Here's the link to a podcast I did a few weeks ago, with Lloyd Davis of Perfect Path, on my thoughts about where mobile marketing is today. I also chat about what I've learnt about running mobile marketing campaigns for the last few years at BeepMarketing and previous to that, at mobile marketing pioneer, ZagMe. Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to comment. More podcasts coming soon.

Update Monday 27 October 2014 - I've just uploaded this podcast on to the Heroes of Mobile Soundcloud account where you can enjoy it there, if you want to. Some 9 years later, it is interesting to listen to a bit of mobile marketing and technology history. And that gives us a better context for what's happening today. https://soundcloud.com/heroes-of-mobile/helen-keegans-first-podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.