Monday, April 16, 2007

The Serendipity of Blogging

Musings of a Mobile Marketer reader, Jason Delport, recently commented on my blogpost about twittering and suggested I give Twitlet a go. It's a java interface for twitter and it worked for me straight out of the box. If you like twittering but don't want to send lots of SMS but have cheap data, then give it a go. Rudy, I think that'll get round your international SMS charges a treat. You can download it for free from your mobile if you go to http://mobile.paxmodept.com

I did however notice that Whomp! FM designed their logo and I thought it was an interesting enough name that it was worth checking out. I'm so glad I did. It's a site for vinyl junkies and it streams mixes of some of their favourite vinyl tracks. And I'm lovin' it. I particularly enjoyed Dad's Old Record Box and Keramick and Lobo. Enjoy - it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.